Tossed Trust

You promised me love,
And your quality time.
On the rooftop,
Some stars and lights.

I believed in you,
Yes, i was naive.
Stars aren't my belongings,
But a pleasant sight.

False hopes all along,
You confronted me with lies.
Boasted my love,
In exhibition of your friends eyes.



Explained how you explore me,
And claimed, i enjoy and moan.
To prove your manlihood,
You Objectified my body. You moron.

Tore me naked,
Until my bones and veins were visible.
Whatelse will they speak,
They enjoy my naked show.

The way you slip your hands,
From my neck to my breasts.
And play with my body,
As if it's yours for the rest.

With thirst in those eyes,
They demand for more.
And you! Whom i trust,
Go onn to expose.

Demonstrating, stripping me down,
And kissing my body with your hungry lips.
Teasing, until i loose control,
And lay down on my spine and hips.

Yes! I lose control,
Afterall it's human body.
I am constructed by god that way,
So pure and naturally.

You honk down at my hips,
As if they are your lunch.
Hey hey! Stop enough!
I ain't your piece of crunch.

You camouflaged your lust,
No! Don't call it love.
Holding hands, kissing forehead,
Were possibilities you totally shoved.

I gave in my self,
For a mere word " TRUST".
Well played man,
Tossed and punched and scattered my trust.

By Sunidhi Raiya

Comments

  1. Marvelous
    Depicts exactly what is major difference between love and lust.
    After a very long time..but back with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd last stanza is really nice! Appreciable work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, well crafted, bold, expressive and more than anything... Truth❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very powerful! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautifully written Nice keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's like a perfect melody gardot song. I like this a lot. a splendid mixture of dark and light; like Anne Lamott and Stephen king did a wonderful collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur work is really amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts