A Better Place To Live

If your eyes are wanderer, roaming with thirst in this lone land, we can quench your thirst :- By Sunidhi Raiya


A BETTER PLACE TO STAY
Just like another usual day, I was sitting on the couch wondering how life takes turn every now and then. How people come in our life and passes by. How everything turns around. Truth is what you see or you always have to seek if the given situation is truth or a lie?

keep-calm-and-make-the-world-a-better-place--19


The unsaid lies we face every day and various faces of a single person we come across, that’s what change us every day. That’s how we grow and emerge as a better and more understanding human. But what about those minds, who are not open enough to understand the truth behind those fake curtains of sympathy, the minds that are narrow to understand a budding dream.

I want to bring a change whenever I go through such thoughts. I feel the world is the worst place to stay at times.

But than, “there’s hope in everything you see”. Its all upon your way of looking at things right? So I just turned my face a little towards the bright side. And even if there is none, my friend you can be that enlightening force in someone’s life. Keep looking at the positive and keep helping the ones in need.
 
“MAKE EARTH A BETTER PLACE”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts